Flambeaux : Mardi Gras at Ace Palm Springs : Benefit for Preservation Hall Jazz Band : Palm Springs Events Calendar Swim Club Info
Apr 1 7:00PM // Ace Hotel & Swim Club
We're celebrating Dinah Shore weekend in Palm Springs Ace-Style, with Flambeaux, a Mardi Gras-style benefit for New Orleans' Preservation Hall Jazz Band to raise funds for their music outreach program for young musicians in New Orleans.
We're bringing New Orleans talent and spirit to Palm Springs for an incredible line-up of events including DJs, live music, New Orleans soul and R&B on 45s, bounce, performances, spa specials and ridiculously delicious meals. You can purchase a pass for all meals and events or pay for each individually. See pricing below, and more about booking a room for the weekend, too. All events are 21+ except for the NOLA Pool Party.
The Feel Good Spa is offering 15% off special treatments all weekend to celebrate the Mardi Gras spirit of hedonistic enjoyment. Friday, April 1, renew yourself with the Good Body Scrub and the Raw Facial, using all botanical, fresh ingredients to put your best face forward for the weekend. Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3, finish your stay with a Good Face facial and Hot Rocks treatment -- ground and refresh yourself before returning to the real world.
April 1, Friday Evening : 7pm-11pm : Amigo Room & Moroccan Patio
CRAWFISH & JAMBALAYA JAM
• Authentic Crawfish Boil and Jambalaya Buffet
• Zydeco, folk and jazz bands
• This event is $35++ per person.
April 2, Saturday Day : 11am-5pm : Poolside
NOLA POOL PARTY
• Beyondadoubt & DJ Brice Nice spinning New Orleans soul 45s and bounce remixes.
• Signature drink : Sailor Jerry Rum Hurricanes
• Po' Boys & Gumbo available for purchase
• This event is $12 per person, the price of a Swim Club daypass, and affords you full-day access to the pool, hot tub, gym, steam room and sauna.
April 2, Saturday Evening : 7-10pm : King's Highway
CREOLE PRIX FIXE FEAST
• 3-course Creole prix fixe dinner with wine pairings: Seared Andouille, Black Eyed Peas, Pickled Okra // Blackened Rib Eye, Red Beans n' Rice, Charred Onion Chutney // Brioche Beignet, Espresso Ganache, Sweetened Milk Caramel
• Dinner and wine pairings are $50 per person.
April 2, Saturday night : 10:30pm - 1:30am
FRENCH KISS MASQUERADE BALL
• Dance Party with DJ De Kutt and Friends
• Free and 21+, suggested donation of $25 to Preservation Hall Music Foundation.
April 3, Sunday : 11am-3pm : Commune & Poolside
CHAMPAGNE BEIGNET BRUNCH
• Beignets, New Orleans Black Muffins and Cornbread Muffins, Apple Oven Pancake, Short Rib Grillades with Jalapeño Grits, Cheddar Biscuits with Shrimp and Sausage Gravy, Eggs Sardou, Crab Cake Benedicts, Pecan Pralines, King Cake
• Preservation Hall Jazz Band, DJ Amanda Moshier and DJ Wiseacre
• This event is $45 per person.
Meal reservations and event tickets can be purchased by contacting SuLing Wong at email@example.com.
Room rates start at $319 with a two-night minimum stay. Book online at acehotel.com/palmsprings/reservations.
All events are 21+ except for the NOLA Pool Party. Add this to your calendar on Facebook.